Welcome Bruce and Margie our newest followers, thanks for following along on our travels.
We started our day off by going to the local Farmers Market downtown Idaho Falls. What did we purchase – corn on the cob brought in from California…..lol. We had it for dinner and it was very good. Also got some local tomatoes and honey.
The Blue Angles are in town this weekend for the local air show. We went over to our friend Donna’s home and sat on her front lawn and watched. It was awesome to hear the roar of the jet engines off in a distance and then all of a sudden they popped up out if nowhere and are over the top of the house.
I was so lucky to get these shots using my Lumix ZS3. They will be doing another show tomorrow so we will watch again.
That was our day – Thanks for following Along!
Those are fantastic pictures of the Blue Angels! We saw the Thunderbirds perform at March Air Force Base when we lived in Riverside, CA. It's quite a sight!
ReplyDeleteIt has been a few years since I last saw the Blue Angels & they sure do put on a great show. Boggles the mind how they can fly so fast & so close together.
ReplyDeleteHow lucky can you get, having front row seats at a friends house! Enjoy both performances. :)
ReplyDeleteGreat photos of the Blue Angels! The one with the wheels down over the house is fantastic.
ReplyDeleteWow,great photos, we hope to see the Blue Angels one day. Probably won't have a friends yard to watch tho. Love the blog.
ReplyDeleteLove the Blue Angels - so jealous ! BTW, very good pics. This must be your "fancy" camera.
ReplyDeleteI saw the Blue Angels years ago (I mean years ago) when I was a child living in Florida. I do remember they were awesome!! I hope we can see them again somewhere during our travels.
ReplyDeleteYou all had a great seat. The pics were super too. :)
Mike & Gerri (happytrails)
http://freedom2roll.blogspot.com
great shots of the Blue Angels..nice front row seats you had!!!
ReplyDelete