Saturday, June 26, 2010

Delayed Post

Our post for Yellowstone would not post last night or this morning. After an hour or more it disconnects with an error.  We had a huge storm last night so that may have something to do with it or maybe I have to many pictures.

We want to Welcome our new follower “Judy & Emma”, hope you enjoy traveling along with us.

P1020366 I will try to post the original when we get to our new location today – we are moving onto Garryowen MT.

Thanks for following!

2 comments:

  1. My goodness, you guys are on the move. We did that years ago and now we are happy to spend more time in just a few places. Sorry you didn't travel closer to our location so we could meet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm at Red Rock RV Park. It's about twenty miles from the west entrance to Yellowstone. I've been here about three weeks and hope to stay another month. Since I'm a fulltimer, I can take my time. :)

    ReplyDelete