Hope you enjoy reading about our RV travels. Our outings in the RV had been long weekends with a week here and there since April 2006. Now that we are both retired we will be taking longer trips. We won't be going full time because we would miss our kids and grandkids way to much..
Sunday, March 8, 2009
SPRING FORWARD
Don't forget to move your clock forward one hour. I forgot and realized it when I couldn't find my morning show....LOL
We just got up and I ran around the house changing them! Hope you're having fun. Jeff, Jacob and I are getting ready to walk down to the new Big Daddy's Diner for breakfast. Should be a chilly but nice walk.
We just got up and I ran around the house changing them! Hope you're having fun. Jeff, Jacob and I are getting ready to walk down to the new Big Daddy's Diner for breakfast. Should be a chilly but nice walk.
ReplyDeleteGreat Blog! Ant time soon to the east coast or Texas at the last quarter of this year? TKM!!!
ReplyDeleteHey Mom & Dad,
ReplyDeleteAs Brenda said, we (me, Brenda, Jake, and Omar) just got back from walking down to Big Daddy's Diner for breakfast...nice brisk walk and a good meal!
Have fun today!