Wishing everyone a Happy New Years!! May 2011 be filled with good Health, Happiness, Great Family and Friends and Safe Travels.
May you have half the sadness and twice the joy of last year in this 2011.
Our Grandson Jake is keeping us company tonight, we watched the Ball drop in NY at 9:00 our time.
Didn’t think I would make it till Midnight, Wayne didn’t, but much to my surprise I did and now it will be a quick dash for bed.
We are planning on taking off next Friday for a trip south to Indio and then Quartzsite for a few weeks.
Be Safe Everyone!
well, the only thing that dropped here at our place was both Kelly & I somewhere around 9. We couldn't even remember the last time we ever saw a midnight, let alone New Year's Eve. Good for you making it to 12. All the best in 2011 folks:))
ReplyDeleteThanks for the pic of Times Square! I was trying to stay up until 11:00 to see that, but suddenly it disappeared from my TV screen. Happy New Year to you both! :)
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year to you both!..we wish you safe travels, good health and happiness and joy in 2011!!
ReplyDeleteCheers!!
Happy New Year to you!
ReplyDeleteHappy 2011, Roberta and Wayne. Half the sadness and twice the joy sounds like a good wish for this new year!
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year to you both and it's great to see you are starting the year off with a trip!
ReplyDelete